We are a team of health care professionals who aim to a provide high standards of clinical care for children and youth living with FASD including;
- Comprehensive multi-disciplinary assessment for FASD.
- Assessment of physical, behavioural, speech and psychological wellbeing.
- Identifying the strengths and difficulties of each individual.
- Culturally sensitive family support and advocacy.
- Therapy intervention and education for families
- Consultation and collaboration with service providers
- Education and training for health care & other professionals
- Outreach services to regional WA